I CHOOSE LIFE CHALLENGE FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS.
The Federal Government has launched the ‘I Choose Life’ campaign, in partnership with some stakeholders,
This is to support the youth to cope with challenges they face from disruption to the life they are used to as a result of the lockdown put in place to curtail the spread of COVID-19.
”The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development launched the ‘I Choose Life, Say No to Drugs Campaign’ to educate and enable Nigeria’s youth to reject illicit drugs.
This goal includes preventing drug use and encouraging occasional users to discontinue use.
HOW TO ENTER I CHOOSE LIFE CHALLENGE FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS
We challenge you to participate in the #IChooseLifeChallenge “make me hate drugs if you can” challenge.
1.follow our social media handles:
2. Create 1-2 minutes video or write-up on your experiences with drugs.
The challenge is in 4 categories and 3 winners will win 50k each in the 4 categories.
- Category 1. Do a Jingle for the IChooseLife challenge. (3 winners 50k each)
- Category 2 Share true-life stories on life changing experiences on drug
- Category 3 Send a creative illustration on effects of drug abuse eg make up,paintings,cartoons etc. (3 winners 50k each)
- Category 4 Do a short creative story, telling and showing the effects of drugs abuse. (3 winner 50k each)
Content with most top 3 retweets in each category would be selected winners. Get Creative!
For more Information: Visit the webpage for I choose Life Challenge
SEE ALSO – Scholarship and Job opportunities