International Fair for Young African Researchers (IFYAR) Travel Grants 2020 (Fully funded) via Afrokonnect.
The Scientific Center for Health is pleased to offer limited travel grants to outstanding graduate students,
and young African researchers wishing to attend the 1st edition of the International Fair for Young African Researchers.
IFYAR will be an opportunity for young researchers and visitors to take part in conferences, training workshops, oral presentations, project competitions
(Thesis and Master thesis and posters), poster competitions as well as as contests appealing to the creativity of everyone.
Interested candidates are invited to apply.
The grant will cover:
- fees for all selected participants will be reimbursed;
- Accommodation for participants living out of Yaoundé and abroad;
- Airfare for participants coming from other African countries;
- Bus ticket for participants living out of Yaoundé.
Eligibility criteria – International Fair for Young African Researchers
- Having paid the registration fees;
- Domestic applicants (Cameroonian) living in Yaoundé and out of Yaoundé are eligible to apply;
- National of one of the African Union Member States and resides in Africa at the time of Application and commencement of the fair are also eligible to apply;
- The Applicant should have submitted an abstract or an application for one of the competitions of IFYAR 2020 (Master/PhD project competition and IFYAR innovation challenge);
- Knowledge of Spoken/Written French and/or English is essential;
- The Applicants should not be more than 35 years old as on last day of submission of application;
- The applicant must have a valid ID card or international travel document and vaccination card (for international applicant’s only).
Interested candidates must complete an online application form.
- International applications: October 15, 2020
- Local or national applications: October 31, 2020
APPLY ALSO – Arts in Medicine Fellowship Program